Your job in this challenging role is to proactively serve both new and existing customers, with whom you maintain a long-term relationship. We help you with the technical knowledge of high-quality ingredients where necessary and guide you in winning your own accounts. After a training period you will be assigned a number of your own accounts, for which you are responsible.
You are in contact with customers and potential new customers on a daily basis to make a match between supply and demand of high-quality vegetable ingredients. Since Aminola’s customer base is largely outside the Netherlands, command of the English language is a must, and you work in an extremely international environment. Acquisition of new customers is an essential part of this function, for example by visiting international trade shows (as soon as possible) or approaching customers directly.
An enthusiastic and compact team works within Aminola, in which you take on the following tasks;
- You are given and take the space to independently serve and further develop part of the market;
- You negotiate prices, delivery times and other conditions;
- You collect customer, product and market information and convert it into new business;
- You maintain contact with existing customers and independently expand your customer portfolio. You do this by telephone, e-mail, video calling and (as soon as the situation permits) by visiting customers;
- You think along in optimally organizing the logistics chain in order to serve your customer as efficiently as possible;
- You come up with proposals for improvement for team performance and the existing sales processes
Knowledge and skills
- Higher Vocational Education or Scientific Education work and thinking level;
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language, spoken and written, other languages are an advantage;
- Affinity with agriculture / food / animal nutrition;
- Enterprising; proactive work attitude and initiator;
- Strong social and communication skills;
- Experience in building sustainable customer relationships is a plus;
- Being able to work independently as well as in a small team, utilizing each other’s expertise and being able to organize well.
A nice varied position in a dynamic organization that is constantly on the move. You will have plenty of opportunities to continue to develop yourself. We also offer an attractive package with terms of employment. We are open to candidates who have recently completed their training or young professionals who want to make a career switch.
Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about this vacancy, you can reach us via +31 85 40 13 622
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.