Vacancy – (Junior) International Sales manager Raw materials
Would you like to deploy your commercial talents on an international basis and help us to contribute to the distribution of sustainable, vegetable ingredients? Do you gain energy from building sustainable relations? Do you consider it important to independently utilize opportunities, to work internationally and to have much customer contact? Do you have knowledge of/affinity with the market for foodstuffs or animal feed? Then Aminola is looking for you! In connection with the growth of our organization, we are looking for a (Junior) International Sales manager Raw materials (40 hours per week).
Since 2013, Aminola has focused on the import, distribution and production of high-quality, vegetable ingredients for the animal feed industry and the foodstuffs industry. With a mainly international orientation, we are active in various countries within and outside Europe and we are engaged with for instance importing raw materials from Asia, the Middle East and South America. We distinguish ourselves by a strong focus on quality, reliability, innovation and a pioneering service.
Your assignment in this challenging role is to realize strong growth. You will completely familiarize yourself with a part of the existing customer database, add a large number of customers and thus further expand the business. With a long-term vision in mind, you will be capable of building sustainable, long-term relations. Your service-focused approach and sales drive ensure that you are able to serve your customers optimally and make good use of the many opportunities and possibilities. In this way, you will contribute to the ambition of Aminola, to be the ideal reliable partner in the delivery of high-quality vegetable ingredients.
In a small and enthusiastic team of about 10 colleagues, we see an important role for you in the following activities:
- (In the long term) you will be given the space to independently start serving and further developing a part of the market
- You will independently carry out market research, collect customer, product and market information, visit existing and new customers and anticipate opportunities and developments
- You will be partly responsible for realizing the annual sales objectives
- You will build your network and maintain it
- You will negotiate about prices, delivery times, quality and other conditions
- You will contribute ideas for an optimum set-up of the logistics chain in order to be able to serve your customers as efficiently as possible
- You will manage the entire sales cycle: from preparing the first customer contact to the guarantee of agreements made and after-sales
- Completed education of at least HBO+ (higher professional education) professional and intellectual level
- Affinity with agriculture / animal feed / foodstuffs
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English and Dutch language
- Proactive work attitude and initiator
- Good social and communicative skills
- Demonstrable experience in building sustainable international (customer) relations
- Being able to work both independently and within a small team, utilizing each other’s expertise and being able to organize well
We offer a good varied position within a dynamic organization which is completely on the move. You will be given enough opportunities to continue to develop yourself. In return for your qualities, commitment, expertise and performances, we offer good employment conditions. Our aim is to tie you to our organization for the long term.
Would you like to apply?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can contact us via 0031-854013622.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.