Vacancy – (Junior) Sales Support employee
Would you like to deploy your commercial talents on an international basis and support us in marketing sustainable, vegetable ingredients for the feed and food sector? Do you gain energy from building relations? Do you consider it important to utilize opportunities, to work internationally and to have daily customer contact? Do you have knowledge of/affinity with the market for foodstuffs or animal feed? Then Aminola is looking for you! In connection with the growth of our organization, we are looking for a Sales Support employee (fulltime).
Since 2013, Aminola has focused on the import, distribution and production of high-quality, vegetable ingredients for the animal feed industry and the foodstuffs industry. With a mainly international orientation, we are active in various countries within and outside Europe and we are engaged with for instance importing raw materials from Asia, the Middle East and South America. We distinguish ourselves by a strong focus on quality, reliability, innovation and a pioneering service.
Your assignment in this challenging role is, in consultation with the sales manager, to prepare the sales and to support him in the entire route. You will completely familiarize yourself with the existing customer database and lay the basis for recruiting new customers so that the sales manager can further base his actions on this. You will add a large number of customers and thus further expand the business. With a long-term vision in mind, you will be able to build sustainable, long-term relations. Your service-oriented approach and sales drive will ensure that you are able to serve our customers optimally and be able to make good use of the many opportunities and possibilities. In this way, you will contribute to the ambition of Aminola, to be the ideal reliable partner in the delivery of high-quality vegetable ingredients.
In a small and enthusiastic team of about 10 colleagues, we see an important role for you in the following activities:
- You will independently carry out market research, collect customer, product and market information, and inform existing and new customers about opportunities and developments
- You will deal with information enquiries, draw up offers and follow them up
- You will be partly responsible for realizing the annual sales objectives
- You will build a network in our target group and maintain it
- You will support the entire sales cycle: from preparing the first customer contact to the guarantee of agreements made and after-sales
- Completed education of at least HBO+ (higher professional education) professional and intellectual level
- Affinity with agriculture / animal feed / foodstuffs
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English and Dutch language
- Proactive work attitude and initiator
- Good social and communicative skills
- Being able to work both independently and within a small team, utilizing each other’s expertise and being able to organize well
We offer a good varied position within a dynamic organization which is completely on the move. You will be given enough opportunities to continue to develop yourself. There is the possibility in the long-term to develop into a sales manager in order to start serving a part of the market independently. In return for your qualities, commitment, expertise and performances, we offer good employment conditions.
Would you like to apply?
Send your CV and motivation for the attention of Martine Kraaij, email@example.com. If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can contact us via 06 – 17139008.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.